Explore a Career at PaydaySeek
PaydaySeek is a payday loan matching service that helps borrowers find the best loan options for their needs and situations. We’re based in Boise, Idaho, but are currently looking to hire remote staff only.
Please explore the current job openings below. To apply for a position, please send your CV to [email protected].
Current Job Openings at PaydaySeek
We’re looking for a remote copywriter with writing experience in finance, loans, finance management, etc.
- Must have experience writing about loans, finance management, credit cards, etc.
- Top-notch copywriting skills; mastery of tone, positioning, and language
- Understanding of target audiences
- Strong research mindset and familiarity with market research
- Must work well independently and in a team
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Google Docs, Grammarly, and Copyscape.
- A degree in finances is a must.
- Create content for our website and blog
- Create content to be published on other websites
- Work with the team to create marketing materials
We’re looking for a WordPress developer to work on our website.
- Experience working with WordPress
- MySQL experience
- Experience utilizing the WordPress REST API
- Experience building custom Gutenberg blocks
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects
- At least 1-2 years of WordPress & PHP development experience.
- Work as a member of the team that implements changes to our website.