Getting Online Payday Loans From Direct Lenders
Payday loans are short-term cash advance loans that are intended for emergency situations, specifically when you need to get money fast. Car repairs, medical bills, and unpaid utility bills, are just a few.
If you search for direct lender payday loans online, you will find a lot of different financial institutions offering fast payday loans. Some of these companies are direct lenders, while others may help you find a direct lender but don’t make credit decisions themselves.
So, what is a direct payday loan lender?
What is a Payday Loan Direct Lender?
When you apply with an online payday loan direct lender, this means that the company you are applying with, the company that will service your loan from the day you apply to the day you repay the loan, is the same as the company that lends you the money. There are no intermediaries at any stage whatsoever.
Sometimes, a direct lender may act as a CAB in certain states. A CAB, or Credit Access Business, is a state-registered CSO (Credit Service Organization) that assists the borrower in getting a loan and obtains it for them. Basically, this means that when you request a payday loan from a CAB, if approved, they will arrange a loan between you and a third-party loan lender. The CAB will still service your loan at every stage, but the actual money will come from a third-party.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Applying For Payday Loans Online From Direct Lenders Only?
Many borrowers are looking for payday loans from direct lenders only these days. Before you apply, you should know all the pros and cons that come with it.
- You are only dealing with this one company at every stage. If you have questions about your payday loan application, or you have a pre-sale question before you apply, you can contact the lender and ask your questions directly.
- When you apply for a payday loan, it’s important to know the exact time and day that you will get your funds. Will the lender send the ACH transfer to your bank account the same day you get approved or the next business day? When applying to a lender directly, you will know this before you fill in the application form. This information is usually available online on the lender’s website. If not, you can always contact the lender directly and find that out.
- If you’re worried that the lender you’re about to apply with isn’t a legitimate payday loan lender, you can always look up what other people are saying about them. One of the most popular review services is Trustpilot, so make sure to check that out before you apply with a lender.
- When you apply for payday loans with direct lenders, it’s just this one lender that you are applying with. If your credit history with payday loans is less than perfect, and the direct lender you’ve chosen considers your past history above anything else when making lending decisions, your application will be denied. And it’s not just your bad credit history that can get in the way. Different payday lenders have very different underwriting criteria. Your credit history could be stellar, but if your payday is three weeks away, and the lender’s maximum repayment term is just two weeks, your loan application will be denied as well. In some cases, it may take you 5-7, or even more, attempts before you actually find a lender ready to work with you. In some cases, you may not be able to find a lender at all.
- Despite the thorough due diligence that you might have conducted when choosing a lender, you can’t know everything about the lender. You may not know if the lender you’ve chosen is a legitimate payday loan lender, or if they follow the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Lending Act, the Truth in Lending Act, and state regulations. The lender may even be out of business already. As a result, you will have lost time and your personal information will have ended up with who knows who.
Is It Possible To Get a Payday Loan From a Direct Lender With No Credit Check?
If you’re looking specifically for no credit check payday loans from direct lenders, you should know that lenders will always check your credit history in one way or another.
While it’s true that payday loan lenders don’t check your credit history with the traditional BIG 3 credit bureaus like TransUnion, Equifax, or Experian, they may check your credit history with one of the many specialty bureaus. They are usually smaller credit history agencies that hold information on under-banked customers. This usually includes the history for most short-term loan products like payday loans, cash advance loans, installment loans, car title loans, etc.
Among these specialty bureaus are the following:
- Corelogic Teletrack
- Experian’s Clarity Services
- and others
So if you’re looking for a direct lender offering online payday loans with no credit check only because you have bad credit, this might not help and your application might get denied anyway.
Also, as part of eligibility assessment, the lender will often run a soft credit check on the borrower, which will include the applicant’s credit score and some other basic information. Soft credit checks do not show up on your credit history or lower your FICO score.
What Are My Chances of Getting a Payday Loan Online From A Direct Lender If I Have Bad Credit?
When you apply for online payday loans for bad credit from direct lenders, there will always be a credit check no matter what. The good news is, it’s not just your credit history that matters. It’s your ability to pay the loan back that matters most.
Eligibility algorithms vary greatly between lenders. If you have been rejected by one lender, there are other direct lenders that may have different requirements and are willing to work with you. The more attempts you make, the more likely you will get the cash you need.
What Is The Alternative To Applying With Lenders Directly?
Instead of applying with lenders directly, you could consider using a matching service instead.
A payday loan matching service is a company that has relationships with dozens, sometimes hundreds, of payday loan direct lenders. When you fill in an application form with a matching service, they will send your application information to one of the direct lenders they work with. If your application gets rejected, they will send your information to other lenders they work with one by one until they find a direct lender for you.
In this way, submitting a form with a matching service is basically the same as manually submitting a form with a lender directly, getting denied, then submitting a form with another lender, and then another one, and another one. Instead of spending hours filling in forms, you spend just 5 minutes on a single form and get an instant decision on whether there’s a lender for you.
At PaydaySeek we work with 100+ legitimate direct lenders. If you want to increase your chances of getting a loan, consider applying with us. Neither we nor the direct lenders we work with will ever run a hard credit check on you. Applying will not lower your FICO score either.
- Getting a loan with a matching service is quick in comparison to applying with lenders directly, especially when you have bad credit. Just one form and five minutes instead of 5-7 forms and an hour or so of just filling in forms.
- Your chances of getting a loan with us are higher than going the direct lender route. When you apply with lenders directly and get rejected by a few direct lenders, you might stop trying with payday loan lenders and start seeking funding elsewhere. However, the fact that your loan application has been rejected a few times doesn’t mean there isn’t a lender somewhere out there ready to work with you. Since we work with a hundred direct payday loan lenders, the chances of getting a loan through us are much higher than googling direct lenders yourself.
- We vet the lenders we work with and do our best to make sure that the lenders in our network operate within the full extent of the law, practice fair lending, provide legitimate loan offers, and live up to the industry’s highest standards. When requesting a loan with us, you can rest assured that the lender we match you with is a legit payday loan lender.
- Even though we’re a matching service, not a direct lender, the company that will service your loan and lend you the cash will be a direct lender. So basically, applying with us is like applying to a hundred lenders directly.
- We don’t charge you any fee. We charge the lenders instead when we connect you with them. As a result, applying with us won’t cost you more than applying to a lender directly.
- If you have a question about the specific rates and terms you can expect when applying via PaydaySeek, or you want to know when you will get your cash, we will not be able to answer those questions. Because rates and terms vary between lenders, it’s impossible to answer these questions before you apply. Once we’ve found you a lender, we will redirect you to the lender’s website, where you will find your loan agreement. It will outline the proposed lending terms, including the APR and other fees, if applicable.
- Because we usually have to submit your personal information to different direct lenders to find one willing to grant your loan request, they will have all the information you submitted to us, including your email. While we work with legitimate lenders only and your information is safe and secure with them, some applicants may not be comfortable with that.
So, Where Do I Get The Best Payday Loans From Direct Lenders?
If you are 100% sure that you have a good credit history with most credit bureaus and you want to apply with lenders directly, then you can easily find an online payday loan direct lender on the Internet.
You can also consider getting a loan at the nearest payday loan store to you. If approved, you will get your cash almost instantly.
Alternatively, if you’re not sure whether your credit history is stellar, or if you just want to streamline and expedite the loan application process, try applying with us. We work with 100+ direct lenders, so your chances of getting a loan via PaydaySeek are higher than applying to lenders directly.