Get Same-Day Payday Loans Online With No Hard Credit Check
Same-day payday loans are short-term unsecured cash loans that borrowers use to cover unexpected expenses like medical bills or car repairs, or to bridge the gap between paychecks. These loans may sometimes be referred to as cash advance loans, although same-day cash advance loans are short-term loans that you typically take out through your credit card.
If you’re in an emergency and are short on money, getting a payday loan may provide quick relief. In most states, the maximum loan amount is $1,000.
We work with more than a hundred direct lenders, and many of them offer online payday loans with same-day funding.
How Do I Get a Payday Loan With A Same-Day Deposit?
Your chances of getting cash in your bank account the same day you apply will depend on the time of day and day of the week you apply.
Monday through Friday, you should apply for same-day payday loans first thing in the morning to make sure the lender approves your application before the cut-off time, which varies between lenders but is usually around 10:30 a.m.
Bear in mind, though, that sometimes you will get your money only on the next business day despite applying early. Here are a few things that could happen:
- You applied first thing in the morning, say 8 a.m., but the payday lender you have been matched with couldn’t approve your application before the cut-off time.
- The lender approved your application before the cut-off time and made the ACH transfer of the loan amount you requested immediately, but your bank didn’t post the ACH credit to your checking account before the end of the banking hours.
In either case, you will have your money in your bank account the next business day, first thing in the morning.
Weekend, holiday, and other non-banking day applications
While some of the payday lenders we work with do work on weekends or even holidays and process incoming applications for same-day payday loans, banks are often closed on weekends. So if you have an emergency and desperately need cash fast, consider applying at the nearest payday loan store instead of online. If you decide to apply in-store and the lender approves your application, you will get your cash immediately.
If you decide to apply on a Saturday anyway, and if your application is approved on that day or Sunday, you will usually get your money in your checking account on Monday. If Monday happens to be a bank holiday though, you will get your money the next business day.
Can I Get a Same-Day Payday Loan Online With No Credit Check?
Many lenders advertise “no credit check” payday loans with same day approval. While it may be true and some lenders we work with don’t run any credit checks at all, it usually means that the lender will run a soft credit check (a basic check that may include your credit rating). Unlike hard credit checks, soft credit inquiries don’t affect your credit score and will not show up on your credit report.
Even though the lender will have your credit score, they rarely rely on that when making loan decisions. Having a current source of income is what matters most.
Before you apply for a payday loan with a same-day deposit, make sure you have the following:
- A job or other regular source of income (in rare cases, you may be required to provide a recent bank statement or a paycheck stub as proof that you will have enough money to repay the loan);
- An active checking account;
- A valid email address and phone number;
- Proof that you are at least 18 years old and a US resident.
We at PaydaySeek work with 100+ lenders. Neither we nor any of the direct lenders we work with will ever run a hard credit check on you. Applying through us will not affect your FICO credit score either.
Getting Same-Day Payday Loans Online From Direct Lenders. What Are The Pros And Cons?
When you need a same-day deposit payday loan, you have two choices. You could apply to a direct lender, which means that the company that will service your loan is the one you apply to. Or, you could request a same-day cash advance via PaydaySeek or any other matching service out there.
Getting Payday Loans From a Direct Lender
- When you apply to a direct lender, you know who is going to service your loan ahead of time. The lender may have a website, a physical address, and contact information, so that you can reach out to the lender directly with any questions you might have. Since you know the name of the lender, you can look up their reviews on the Internet.
- When you apply for same-day payday loans online with a lender directly, it’s just that one lender. You spend 5-7 minutes filling in the form and then you get an instant decision. If it’s negative, you have to do your due diligence again to choose another lender. In some cases, it may take five, six, or sometimes up to ten attempts to find a lender willing to grant you a loan. Therefore, if you expect to get funds into your bank account the same day you apply, you’re probably better off exploring other options.
- You never know who you will run into when looking for a direct lender online. Besides direct lenders and matching services, there are other types of payday loan lenders like tribal and offshore lenders. They will typically lend you more money but it can come at higher interest rates and they rarely follow state regulations.
Getting a Same-Day Cash Advance from PaydaySeek or Other Matching Services
If you decide to get a same-day cash advance from PaydaySeek (or any other matching service), you will have to fill in the same form as you would with a direct lender. Once we have your information, we will send it to one of the hundred carefully vetted direct lenders that we work with. If your loan application gets rejected, we will send it to another one, and then another one, until we find a lender willing to grant you a loan. We will then redirect you to the lender’s website, where you will finalize the loan agreement.
- Since we work with hundreds of lenders, your chances of being approved and getting cash in your bank account the same day are much higher with us than with a direct lender.
- We vet the direct lenders we work with and do our best to make sure that the lenders in our network operate within the full extent of the law, practice fair lending, provide legitimate loan offers, and live up to the industry’s highest standards. When requesting a loan with us, you can rest assured that the lender we match you with is a legit payday loan lender.
- As mentioned before, you will know the name of the lender who will service your loan only after you’re pre-approved and redirected to the lender’s website for you to finalize the loan agreement. Important: The loan agreement will take effect only after you sign it on the lender’s website. If you believe you can get better terms elsewhere, it’s totally up to you and you can simply close the lender’s website and be on your way.
Can I Get a Same-Day Payday Loan If I Have a Bad Credit History?
If you have a bad credit history, you can still apply for a same-day payday loan. Most lenders will not check your credit history with the traditional credit bureaus like TransUnion, Equifax, or Experian.
In some cases, though, they may check your credit history with specialty credit bureaus like CoreLogic Teletrack or Clarity Services. These credit reporting agencies focus on businesses in subprime lending—including payday loans, installment loans, and auto title loans. So if you have a bad credit history with payday loans, or have an outstanding payday loan, some lenders may turn down your application.
At PaydaySeek, we work with a hundred plus direct lenders providing same-day deposit payday loans for people with bad credit. All of them have different algorithms when assessing a borrower’s repayment ability. So even if you have a bad credit history, please go ahead and apply with us. We may still be able to find a lender willing to grant your loan request.
Can I Get Same-Day Payday Loans With No Faxing Required?
The lenders we work with provide faxless same-day payday loans with very little paperwork, and in most cases, they will not require you to send anything via fax or email.
However, there are some instances where proof-of-income is required before a lender will approve your same-day loan application, including the following:
- If you receive alimony
- If you receive disability benefits
- If you receive social security benefits
- If you are self-employed
- If you reside in IL, NM, NV, or RI
The documents that may be requested are the following:
- Your most recent pay stub
- Your most recent bank statement
- Proof of your last loan clearing your account
In rare instances, the lender may ask you to provide proof of identity.
But in any case, if the lender does require you to send them something, you can do so by email. There’s no need to look for a fax machine.
Where Do I Find The Best Same-Day Payday Loans?
Before applying for a payday loan, you should really think over whether you need to get the money in your bank account the same day you apply. If you can afford to wait and a deposit the next business day will suffice, you could consider applying through us here. We work with more than a hundred carefully vetted direct lenders, which makes it possible for us to even help applicants with bad or no credit history at all.
If you’re in an urgent situation, however, and it’s already past the cut-off time or it’s the weekend, consider visiting the closest payday loan storefront to get the cash in person. In this case, if approved, you will get the money instantly.